Jan 17, 2018

How-To: MakeupDrop Silicone Beauty Applicator


I am probably the only person in the entire world that dislikes the Beauty Blender.

There, I said it. Whew, I feel like a huge load has been lifted from my shoulders!  I just never jumped on the band wagon, at all.  Don't get me wrong, I tried them many times but felt that my makeup looked too thick, or the coverage was too heavy in some parts and light in others.  Plus, I hated the feeling of applying my foundation using a wet sponge.  Nope, just not for me.

However, I'm in love with the beauty blender's silicone sister.

I received two of these silicone blenders from different subscription boxes and have been using one ever since.  The brand is MakeupDrop and it has created a fantastic silicone makeup sponge that - here's the kicker - eliminates wasted makeup.  It's not porous thus does not soak up any product and is a dream to clean.

I will say that it took me a little while to figure out the best way to apply my makeup.  Once the routine was figured out, though, my skin looks so much more flawless after I use it.  To save you all the headache, check out this video MakeupDrop made to show how to use these new applicators.



What do you think Glossers?  Anyone else tossed their old Beauty Blender in favor of the Silicone Sister?

1 comment:

  1. I could never get the hang of the blender sponges, so always used brushes. I love that this won't suck up all the extra make-up that a brush and a blender sponge would. I totally need to try it. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!...XO Christina


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.