Jan 8, 2018

December 2017 Wrap Up - My New Beauty Products



2017 Wrap Up



I'm still blown away that 2017 is over and we are on to another year.  However, I am actually happy that the holidays are done.

I know, I know, weird for me, right?  I usually love the holidays and the chaos and I did, but to a point.  Good things - Benjamin finally understood what Christmas was this past year (and loves Santa), time with family, good food, good friends and Christmas parties.  Despite the good things, it was SO BITTERLY COLD.  I am definitely not used to these temperatures and Alberta was getting to minus 35 and 40.  With the cold, it meant a lot of time was spent indoors and my little guy really likes to be outside so it was pretty hectic most of the time.

Morning Glossers!
However I did manage to get some very, very nice things this month, especially in the beauty department.  Check these out:



Ofra Cosmetics Holiday Glow Palette

Oh ladies, it's gorgeous.  I have a very fantastic best friend who knows exactly what I like.  If you haven't tried an Ofra highlighter, you need to run out and get one ASAP.  It lasts all day, the pigment is perfect and a little goes a long way.  This is the perfect palette to bring on a fancy trip as it contains everything you will need to create multiple looks.




Too Faced Boss Lady Beauty Agenda

I bought this on a whim with my Sephora Rouge coupon, mainly because I wanted the agenda.  The agenda is adorable and I've started using it but am finding it a bit too large for carrying around all the time.  (CORRECTION - I am LOVING my new planner and adore all the makeup stickers it came with).  Also, the shadows - gorgeous colors and names (Plum Pudding, etc) but it's so big and bulky.  I can honestly say that this may not have been the best buy but at least it's pretty to look at.



The Balm Cosmetics Voyage vol. 2

Quite possibly my best buy yet.  This is the only palette I'm bringing to Cambodia and Thailand which, for anyone who knows me knows, is a very big deal.  This palette has 9 shadows, one highlighter, one bronzer, 2 blushes and 2 lip glosses.  A very cute addition is the last flap which features "how-to" looks using the palette.  I am so eager to assess this on the trip and tell you all about it.


Aside from my multiple Beauty Subscription boxes, this was all the makeup I bought/received in December.  What did you glossers get?

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You got some great things! I literally have only been buying skincare for the last month or so, but I did get a cute little palette and some lip sticks that I might take on a trip! xo
    P.S. Beautiful photos!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!...XO Christina


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.