Dec 15, 2016

My Very First BOXYCHARM Beauty Box - December 2016


I adore beauty subscription boxes and subscribe to a number of different ones.  This past month, though, I made a change and began subscribing to BOXYCHARM and cancelled Ipsy, Beauty Box 5 and Lip Monthly.  I realized after receiving so many sample sizes that I only want to receive full-size items.

Ladies - I am SO HAPPY I made the swap, seriously.  BOXYCHARM is, without a doubt, the best box I have ever seen.

The theme this month was "Makeup on Pointe" and for all you glossers out there who know me, the theme is very dear to me as I was a ballet dancer for most of my life.  All items received had a glampy ballerina-esque vibe to them.


Did I mention that everything I received was FULL-SIZED????  My box was filled with a Pure Cosmetics Eyeshadow Palette in Buff, Model Co. Shimmer Bronzer, Starlooks Ultra Longwear Mechanical Lip Pencil in Charmed, OFRA Metallic Liquid Lipstick in Napa Valley and Pur-Lisse Pur-Eye Adore Serum.


Drum roll please - onto the prcing.  Including shipping and exchange, I paid $35 CAD for this box.  The total value on my BOXYCHARM was $178.50 USD which is absolutely OUTRAGEOUS.  I can't believe how amazing this was!!


See how shocked I am!!  I am loving this box so much and can't wait to try the palette and the eye serum.  They are, by far, my favorite additions.  What did you get in your BOXYCHARM?

For those interested in signing up for BOXYCHARM, here is my referral link.  No pressure, of course, but truly, this box is so worth it.  https://boxycharm.com/refer/Chris-XHGANRFH

   

2 comments:

Thanks for the love!...XO Christina


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.