Aug 24, 2015

FOTD: Bold Blue Eyeliner


I am so in love with Sephora's Colorful Shadow & Liner pencils.   Not only are the colors fantastic, but the price is perfect ($18 CAD) and they last all day with one application.

The color I am wearing here is called My Boyfriend's Jeans and it's an electric blue that I feel makes my eyes POP.




As for the rest of my face, I am wearing all the following amazing things:

FACE
Younique Cream Foundation in Organza
NYX Concealer in Porcelain 
Younique Powder Foundation in Velour 

CHEEKS
Mark Touch and Go Shimmer Cream Cubes 
ELF Studio Blush in Peachy Keen

EYES
High Beam Highlighter
Sephora Collection Colorful Shadow & Liner in My Boyfriend's Jeans
Younique 3D Fiber Lash Mascara (1 coat only)

LIPS
Younique Lip Gloss in Luxe

There you have it ladies.  Tell me, what do you think of the bright blue?  Is this a trend you'd wear?


PS - I'm leaving you with a shot of me and my little guy, Benjamin.  He's almost 3 months now!!  Please excuse my no makeup!!!

    

2 comments:

  1. I am so in love with the blue liner!! It's just so fab!! Benjamin is such a cutey!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this colour on you - you have the right shaped eyes to pull it off! It would get lost in my deep-set eyes, but on you... POP!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!...XO Christina


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.