Aug 4, 2015

BH Cosmetics: Huge Palette Haul


I've heard of BH Cosmetics for a long time though never actually tried the line before.  I know, strange.  A friend and I decided to place an order and FINALLY give the line a try.

I, of course, ended up with 4 new palettes and some lipstick because that's how I role.

I purchased the Special Occasion Palette, the Glamorous Blush Palette, the Forever Smokey Palette, the Forever Nude Palette and Creme Luxe Lipsticks in Coral Escape, Berry Bite and Te Amo.


The Special Occasion Palette contains 39 colors in divided between blush (9 colors) and eyeshadows (30 colors).  All are absolutely lovely.


The Glamorous Blush Palette is the reason I placed the order though.  It contains 10 fabulous colors that can all be blended together to make your perfect shades.  Love it.


The Forever Smokey and Forever Nude palettes were on "Buy 1 Get 1 Free", hence why I got both.  Here's the Forever Smokey Palette which contains 2 blushes, 2 lip glosse,s 1 highlighter and 6 eyeshadows.


The Forever Nude contains the same amount as the Forever Smokey Palette, just in more muted shades.


Last but not least, check out the lipstick colors,  They are beautiful and rich.  I've been rocking the Coral Escape almost everyday since receiving them!  From left to right the colors are Coral Escape, Berry Bite and Te Amo.

What are your favorite BH Cosmetics products??

    

2 comments:

  1. I love love love BH! My favourite products are the flawless brow gel and the matte lip colour. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited to try BH cosmetics as well! The palettes are stunning! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!...XO Christina


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.