Apr 9, 2015

Favorite Trend: Granny Hair

Grey Hair Trend



I don't quite have the guts to dye my hair grey BUT man, I am beyond obsessed with this look.  In fact, my sister, a cool hair stylist from Calgary, has officially gone granny-grey and tinted her hair lilac as well.  It looks amazing and I truly wish I had the balls to pull this look off.

But, for now, I will continually look at it from afar.  Speaking of looking, here are some of my favorite pictures of this trend right now.






What are your thoughts of this new trend?  How do you feel about going grey/silver??

    

4 comments:

  1. You're right, I don't have the balls to do this either, but wow, it looks amazing on some people! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I accidentally dyed my hair grey last week, not for me but I can see it looks amazing on others!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no!!! That's terrible! Hope you were able to correct the color....xo

      Delete
  3. My older brother used to sport grey hair 10 years ago or so, used to think it was so cool, but now.. 10 years down the road, it's kinda old news to me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!...XO Christina


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.