Apr 29, 2015

Amazing Skin Products You Can Find at Urban Outfitters


I adore finding new products that I've never heard of before.  Call it a gift but I can shop anywhere and seemingly find something beauty-related that is absolutely awesome.

I will say that Urban Outfitters sells some really great products, by cool companies, for relatively good prices.  I have found some fantastic moisturizers, salt sprays, masks and glosses that are in constant rotation on my vanity table.  Here are some of my favorite skin care items you can find at UO...


Fig and Yarrow Spring Facial Herbal Steam - This stuff is amazing!  Just add some hot water to this blend, hover over it with a towel covering your head and enjoy a deep pore cleansing.


TonyMoly Fruit Hand Cream - Not only are the cases adorable but the scents are glorious.  I can't use these at work (as we have a no-scent policy) but at home, these are my favorite.


The Gnarley Whale Beach Waves Hair Spray  - This picture is showing Mango scent BUT the Thai Coconut scent is my favorite.  This spray moisturizes your locks while giving you beachy, boho waves that every one wants for summer.

The Face Shop Smile Peeling Foot Mask - With summer just around the corner, you'll want to treat your feet to a foot mask.  This one is the bomb because it's inexpensive and your feet will be so smooth after using it.


DHC Deep Cleansing Oil - This used to be my go to cleanser.  Truly, it did. I love facial oils and loved how clean my skin was after using it.  Best thing about it is you don't need to use water to remove it!  So no drying your skin out.

SkinFood Rice Mask - This mask is super moisturizing and will make your skin glow after just one use.  It's a bit thick but your skin will love you for using it!

What are your favorite products from Urban Outfitters??

    

1 comment:

Thanks for the love!...XO Christina


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.