Feb 25, 2015

Review: Aveeno Active Naturals Clear Complexion BB Cream


I love BB Creams!  I love that they are moisturizing, can cover most imperfections even though the product is sheer and how it adds a glow to your skin.

However, this one just didn't do it for me.

Now, I'm keeping in mind that I'm pregnant, extra picky and my face has quite a number of imperfections.  But still, I want that glow!!  I want one product to cover my problem areas without having to use a powder foundation on top!!  Maybe this is asking too much right now.


The product itself is not too bad.  It's sheer enough but doesn't really blend that well into my skin for some reason and it feels quite greasy when it's applied.  Also, it's doesn't create that glow.  Certain BB Creams have an addition of a bronzing agent or seem to provide that extra "wow" factor but for some reason this one's lacking.


Would I spend the $29 again???  Umm, no.  I will finish it up though but it's definitely not on my re-purchase list.  What's your favorite BB Cream??  I'll try it out next time.

    

1 comment:

  1. I like the Garnier BB creams, for a drugstore one. Their Ultra lift skin corrector is good too. I've been using a foundation stick and blending it out, which seems to work well for me too, covering problem areas... xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!...XO Christina


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.