Feb 23, 2015

OOTD: My Pregnancy Style

Being pregnant has truly made me appreciate my body in a completely different way.

Finally, I'm happy to wear tight fitting clothes, different color combinations and aren't scared to bare the bump.  I feel like being pregnant has taught me to love my body and that carrying around some extra weight is a beautiful thing.  It's also done wonders for my skin.  During the first trimester I looked awful, seriously.  I was breaking out all the time, my skin looked pale and I had dark circles under my eyes for the first time in my life.  Since reaching my third trimester, my skin has cleared and I truly feel radiant!


At 27 weeks, I am feeling so great and just can't believe how much I am loving this little man already!

    

3 comments:

  1. This is wonderful!!! I am so glad you are enjoying pregnancy : ) you look amazing and your little man will be here in no time😆 xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're looking great, Christina and doing so well! He's one lucky guy to have such a great mum already! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally, totally agree with you! Being pregnant meant I wore tighter clothes than I'd ever felt comfortable doing before and I loooved showing of my body. Now "post pregnancy"... not so much. ;) Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!...XO Christina


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.