Feb 17, 2015

Ipsy's February Glam Bag


I just received my second Ipsy Glam bag and am relatively happy with it.  In my bag, I received (from left to right) a ModelCo Cosmetics Blush in Cosmopolitan, Mitchell and Peach Fine Radiance Face Oil, City Color Creamy Lip Stain in Flirtini, Eva NYC Volumizing Spray and an Emite Make Up Eyelash Curler.

The blush, lip stain and face oil are gorgeous but I am just so-so on the other two items.  Actually, I have never used an eyelash curler in my whole life SO have no idea what to do with it.  I will say that I hope next month's bag will be better though I recall saying this last moth as well.

What did you get in your bag??

    

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, we got the same things. The only thing I really like is the blush... I agree, maybe next month will be better. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!...XO Christina


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.