Dec 30, 2014

Spoiled for Christmas

I was absolutely spoiled this year for Christmas.

I thought I would originally take pictures of what I received but thought it might take a bit of time so wanted to highlight some of the main items I was lucky enough to receive.

Spoiled on Christmas



From left to right, I received a brand new Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 Nook from the hubby, some beautiful diamond stud earrings, a few Sephora gift cards (YAY!), a 3 lipbalm set from Eos, Rouge Dior Lipstick in 644 ( one of my favorite colors), a box of Ferrero Rocher chocolates and the No7 Serum.

Presents aside, I was so entirely thankful to have spent Christmas in Ontario with my husband's family.  Though the trip was short, it was so amazing to see everyone.  I did, though, miss my family immensely.

What did you get up to for your holidays?  What did you get from Santa?

    

1 comment:

  1. Lucky gal! sounds like an awesome time! I got spoiled too! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!...XO Christina


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.