Nov 12, 2014

Obsessed With: 3D Fiber Lashes from Younique

On my right eye is the 3D Fiber Lashes Mascara and on my left eye is my everyday mascara - See the difference??
I am beyond obsessed with Younique.

What is that, you say?  Trust me, I said the same thing over a month ago when I first heard of Younique as well.

A friend of mine, who recently started selling this line, asked me if I'd heard of fiber lashes.  I had, of course, though had never heard of this line before.  She explained that it was an all-natural line where the fibers are actually made of green tea.  I thought to myself "yeah, right, this sounds way to god to be true."  However, I bought the mascara and the weirdest thing happened.

IT ACTUALLY WORKED THE WAY IT SAID.  And better yet, I actually had the amazing lashes without having to wear false lashes OR having lash extensions.

I was floored.

Have any of you ladies tried this line yet?  What are your thoughts?

2 comments:

Thanks for the love!...XO Christina


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.