Jun 5, 2012

The Mod and Fabulous Carey Mulligan

Photo courtesy of www.justjared.com
Because I had, and rocked, short hair for so long, I feel as if Im kindred spirits with any and all women who also choose to chop their locks. In particular, Carey Mulligan.

She is a fabulous actor, married to the lead singer of a fantastic band (Mumford & Sons), lives in England AND has the cutest style of anyone I've ever seen

Photo courtesy of www.altfg.com

Photo courtesy of www.justjared.com
Photo courtesy of www.beautyriot.com
 And, my personal favorites!!

Photo courtesy of Plurielles
Photo courtesy of www.people.com
Her acting is extrodinary and she has this easy-breezy style that's fun and mod all at the same time.  If you've never seen An Education or Never Let Me Go, I highly recommend watching them.  She is flawless in both films.

What are your thoughts on Carey Mulligan?

 

1 comment:

Thanks for the love!...XO Christina


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.