Apr 6, 2012

Happy Easter!!

I'm signing off for a few days so I want to say Happy Easter to you all now!

Allan and I are scooting over to Pender Island, a gorgeous ocean-side town located in the Gulf of Georgia.  Bronwen's (from the blog Rubyna) parents have graciously given us custody of their adorable cottage for the entire long weekend so we'll be "roughing it" for a while.

Stay tuned for a fun Pender Island post when we get back.

In the meantime, check out these adorable pictures...








6 comments:

  1. HAPPY EASTER TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!!! I hope you all have a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy easter! lovely super cute pups! thanks for sharing

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter! I just started a blog...check it out...http://fashionjnky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!...XO Christina


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.