Feb 22, 2012

Obsessed With: Paperself Eyelashes

I wanted the Dior Velvet Eyes soooo badly that Allan took himself to Sephora while on a business trip and snapped me up a pair.  I raved about them for days, months even, but have yet to find the proper place to wear them.  Now, I find myself obsessed with something equally as unique: shaped paper eyelashes called Paperself.

If you've never seen them before, you MUST check out this link.  These lashes are so different, unique and intricate that just owning a pair might make you feel like the luckiest person in the world.

According to Paperself's website, the lashes are "inspired by the art of Chinese paper-cutting.  The eyelashes blend an element of traditional culture with contemporary design."  The lashes come in 11 different styles and each style has a different symbolic meaning like success, love or happiness (just to name a few).  Another awesome thing about these lashes is that you can either wear the full lash for a dramatic look OR cut a little piece to wear in the outer corner of the eye as an accessory.

I am SO going to get me a pair of the Peacock style.  They are gorgeous!  I should mention that they are selling at Sephora (on-line) for $9 USD instead of the regular $19 USD.  Gotta love a good deal!

What do you think ladies?  Have you tried these before?  What's your favorite style?

4 comments:

  1. I love these! They are so cool and unique! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The deer and butterfly ones are my favourite! I imagine you'd need to dress really simply to show them off and not look too OTT though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look amazing! Obviously not for everyday, but these would be great for fun looks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! Too jealous that you were able to purchase these on sale at Sephora. Australia needs a Sephora dagnammit! Like yourself, I'm also obsessed with these amazing falsies. I actually just did a post on them too if you're interested. Definitely planning on picking up some more when I'm in the UK later this year.

    xx
    Such A Beautiful Sight

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!...XO Christina


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.