Aug 30, 2011

The Girl With The Makeup Tattoos: Dior Velvet Eyes

It seems that the new trend is reusable makeup tattoos.  It first began with patterns for your pucker in many different prints (zebra print, roses and even polka dots) and now, pushing the boundaries even further, are eyeliner decals.  Yes, they are perfect for the girl who wants to be extra dramatic for a night out OR for the girl who is crap at doing eyeliner.  (Ahem, me.)  I want these sooooooo badly.

I saved the best for last though.  Not only are these eyeliner decals bold, daring and fun BUT they're created by one of my favorite cosmetic brands out there: Dior.  They have packaged the decals into a tidy little kit (with 4 different eyeliner styles) and are being sold for about $55 USD.  I will say that I haven't seen them anywhere in Canada (yet) but, according to InStyle Magazine, they can be purchased through Sephora.com.  Since the launch date isn't until September 8th, you won't be finding them on the website just yet.  I'll keep you posted though.

Sigh, check out the last pair in the set.  Aren't they gorgeous?  They would be perfect for my wedding day...seriously.  They have little rhinestones and everything...

What are your thoughts on the new decals?

XO

(Title quoted from InStyle Magazine September 2011 issue.  Page 180)

8 comments:

  1. These are so cool! Since they are reusable, I don`t think $55 is too much. I don`t know where I`d ever where them, but they are pretty awesome! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, this is a cool idea! Definitely would dramatize the eyes but...for me...I don't think I'd wear them enough to get my money's worth. heh

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would be a great glamourous treat for your big day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, really? That'd be great for me as I absolutely suck at liquid eyeliner LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. those are pretty rad but i wouldnt pay so much for them. eyeliner is not that hard now

    ReplyDelete
  6. My god these are awesome!!! :D But I think I'd prefer pratice my eyelining... :) anyway indeed it would be great for your wedding and the last one is very gorgeous!

    http://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh I'd love to have these! Especially the last one. I've been told many times that I'm a pro when it comes to eyeliners. But I'd love these because it'll save me time. The price is what makes me contemplate whether to buy or not. If someone isn't good with drawing eyeliners then I'd say buy this instead of taking sooo much time trying to even out the thickness of the eyeliners. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!...XO Christina


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.