Jul 7, 2011

Victoria's Secret Beach Sexy Tanners

Hey Ladies!!  I have to apologize for the lack of posts because I'm actually on holidays at the moment.  I am, unfortunately, not vacationing anywhere glamorous, as Allan and I decided to have a stay-at-home holiday (tons of home repairs to do) but we're having such a fantastic time anyway.  Hence the sporadic posts.....Anyway, on to more important things....

My friend (and co-worker) recommended the Victoria's Secret Beach Sexy Bronzers and Self-Tanners to me during one of our in-depth convos regarding our oh-so pastey skin color.  (Yes, she is a pale girl like me).  We were ranting and raving about how gross smelling the majority of the self-tanners are on the market these days and wondering why companies couldn't design better smelling products.  After we got the negative comments out of the way, I recommended the Sephora Spray Tanner and she suggested I try out the Victoria's Secret line.  I immediately placed an online-order....

I trust Rheanna's recommendations quite a bit so when I placed the order, I got two of the items I knew I'd like.  From left to right: 2 of the Tan Enhance Shimmer Lotion With Tint, Keep Glowing Tan Extend Body Moisturizer, and 2 Custom Tan Adjustable Self-Tan Lotion With Shimmer

The Tan Extend Moisturizer is perhaps the easiest one to decipher.  Use after your tan has appeared to prevent peeling and prolong the life of your golden glow.  The Custom Adjustable Self-Tan is not something I've used yet (since I just received the items two days ago) but can not WAIT to try it out.  Rheanna says this one is neat since it doesn't smell like a self-tan (BONUS) and you can actually customize the color you want (lighter or deeper) depending on what setting you've placed the dial at.


I saved the best for last because this is my absolute favorite: the Tan Enhance Shimmer Lotion.  I LOVE products like this because you can give yourself a great looking tan and then wash it off in the shower the next day.  Plus, since the lotion is colored, you never have to worry about streaks and it always looks natural.  (This last comment is a bonus for anyone who's quite fair.  The last thing you want is a orange glow....) 

And here it is, all rubbed in on my arm.  Pretty good color hey?  I will also say that VS has been selling out of the Tan Enhancer so if you can get your hands on a bottle, I highly recommend spending the $12 (yes, that's all it costs) and nabbing it.

What are your thoughts?  Have you tried these products out before? 

XO

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great haul! Keep enjoying those holidays!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks pretty good, and the price is great too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I need the Tan Enhance Shimmer Lotion in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It did turn out to be a nice color on you and what a great price point! VS makes great beauty products...gotta try this, especially if it doesnt smell like tanner!

    Aesthetic Lounge

    ReplyDelete
  5. It did turn out to be a nice color on you and what a great price point! VS makes great beauty products...gotta try this, especially if it doesnt smell like tanner!

    Aesthetic Lounge

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish victoria secret things were easier to get in england - these look gorgeous!! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. how i wish- i could try these..
    great post =)
    thanks again!!

    love,
    Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!...XO Christina


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.