Apr 11, 2011

My Recent Avon/Mark Haul

I came to a realization today. This epiphany occurred as I was sifting through my recent Avon/Mark purchase, deciding which products to use on my face, and envisioned writing an Avon haul post. Yes, my very first one!!! I enjoy reading all your haul posts so much and thought I'd join the bandwagon and write one myself.....ha. As most of you know already, I'm a huge Mark fan. Mark (Avon's trendy sister) has fantastic colors, great prices, and is always coming up with something new and different. (As you'll definitely see from my recent order.) This time around I got Mark Get a Tint (tinted moisturizer), Mark Glossblossom (color changing lipgloss), Mark Cheekblossom (color changing blush), Mark It Kit (eye/lip/cheek palette), Avon Tri-Shadow in OnyxLuster, Avon Tri-Lip Gloss in Onyx Luster and Avon's Super Magnify Mascara. Avon Tri-Shadow and Tri-Lip Gloss - I fell in love with both Onyx Luster products as soon as I saw them. Though the colors look quite a bit darker in the lip gloss, the colors in both products are actually the exact same tones. Both have a deep purple, a dark silvery grey and a pale pink. These two products were the reason I placed the order in the first place. Mark Glossblossom and Mark Cheekblossom are the only color changing beauty products that cost under $10 CAN. Seriously, can you believe that? Can't wait to write a review on these two... Mark Get a Tint - Summer is the perfect time for wearing tinted moisturizer so I thought I'd beat the rush and purchase mine early. This one is great because it matches my skin (YAY) and has an SPF of 15. Perfect for those days when you're running around, not wanting to wear anything heavy and still needing some sun protection. (By the way, the moisturizer blends in smooth and feels nice and light!) Mark It Kit - Here I am, saving the best for last. As per Mark's website, this palette is described as containing "Spring's hottest, straight-off-the-runway shades". It has three eye shadows and a bronzer on the first side (L to R: White Hot, Violet Femme, Vampette and Bronzini). While the flip-side of the palette (yes, I said flip-side and you'll see what I mean in a second) has three color creams (L to R: Mauving On, Goldirocks, Cocoa Rush) and three lip glosses (L to R: Retro, Lotus Pop, Pretty Delish). The color creams are great because you can wear them on your lips, eyes, or even as a nice cheek color. Here's the kicker. Once opened, you access both sides of the palette by flipping the inner compact over with your finger. In all my shopping, I've never seen a palette this unique and I absolutely love it! Reviews will, of course, be following but just wanted to give you a quick little taste. What do you think? Have you used any of these items before? XO

15 comments:

  1. That lipgloss looks crazy!
    That flip palette is an awesome idea. I'd love to see a look with it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve never heard of mark I don’t think we have that here in the UK. that palette does look amazing! the bronzer looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great haul, a nice variety! I'm excited to place my next order now! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Angela..the lipgloss is really neat. Very plum-y..ha. Yes, I'm thinking I really need to start doing some pics of my makeup looks....stay tuned

    @discovering beauty...I was sure that you had Avon over there but I could totally be mistaken. The palette is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have Avon in the UK but we don't have Mark - boo hoo.

    Mark's products actually look better than those from Avon!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg these look nice! I'm an avon rep but we don't get mark products in Malta :( I've been wanting to try the tinted moisturiser for ages! Great post :) X

    ReplyDelete
  7. That flip palette looks so cool! Great haul!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's been a while since I placed an order but now I want all of this..so looking forward to your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for the comment!!!! cool goodies!!! I just subscribed to ur blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You suggested I get the Mark Touch & Glow Shimmer Cream Cubes. How do I get this. After seeing all of these great products I need to have it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I cant wait to see a review on the check and gloss blossom products! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've always been interested in Mark makeup but hate not being able to test thing before buying!!
    KatXoXO

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much for the comments ladies! xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. I buy Avon but we don't have Mark in Australia :(

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice haul!:D

    It's been two years since my last Avon/Mark purchase - you are tempting me...;D The Mark It Kit looks pretty.

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!...XO Christina


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.