Apr 4, 2011

Blog Award - Kreativ Blogger


I've never received an award before and feel pretty great about myself for receiving one. (Ha). Thanks again to Kenzie, from Bumblebee Tuna, for tagging me.

Rules
You must link 10 blogs
Tell them about the award
Write 10 facts about yourself

1. I have the biggest crush on Chef Gordon Ramsay and seriously think Kitchen Nightmares in the best TV show
2. I carry around over 25 tubes of gloss/lipstick in my purse at all times
3. I adore fried food and if it wasn't bad for me, I'd eat french fries for every meal
4. My favorite color is red but for some reason, my family thinks it's blue
5. My Sunday morning ritual involves a cup of strong coffee and the Spongebob Squarepants cartoon....seriously
6. I hate cooking with a passion. However, I am actually not too bad at it
7. I am a compulsive cosmetic shopper. I literally can not leave any store without buying a beauty product of some kind.
8. Audrey Hepburn is my idol. Man, she had style
9. I am the worst bathtub cleaner in the world. I'm very fortunate that my man cleans the all of our bathrooms
10. Last but not least, I am up every morning at the crack of dawn by choice. Yes, even on weekends

Instead of asking only 10 people to participate I want to invite everyone to give this a go. Come on ladies, it's super fun

XO

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, i am the same with french fries. I could seriously eat them with ever meal, of course i soak them in vinegar though haha.

    p.s You are more than welcome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I love your number 4! How is that even possible? Red that's blue...?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your award Christina! You deserve it!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Red is my favorite color too!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!...XO Christina


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.