Dec 17, 2010

My First-Ever Dior Surprise....


My last post ended with a regret. I know, not a great way to end a blog post.

My regret was NOT purchasing this gorgeous Dior palette I saw at the Duty Free Shop on the way to New York. When I saw it, I thought, "I can't buy something here in CANADA when I'm going to NEW YORK..." So I left the shop, empty-handed, thinking that worst-case scenario, I can buy it on the way home at the airport.

BUT....

They didn't have the palette in New York. Needless to say, I was pretty upset. So imagine my surprise when I saw it sitting on the kitchen table this morning, while making coffee. (Gotta love the boyfriend who actually remembers the exact palette you want AND buys it on his way home from a business trip.....Ahhhhh, I'm a lucky girl.)

Ladies, this palette is FABULOUS. It's called the Dior Travel Studio Makeup Palette and it contains everything you need for a perfect on-the-go style. The kit contains three different shimmery color combos for eyes, three lip glosses, a beautifully smooth powder foundation, an eyeliner, lip liner and the essential Diorshow mascara. (Such a flawless combo.)

If you're going to splurge on a palette this year, (or any year for that matter, since Dior comes out with multiple travel palettes...) definitely grab this one. At only $65, you are getting an amazing deal!

xo

6 comments:

  1. But you have to fly somewhere to get it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog! I love it! Also, where in Vancouver was this palette? I might go just to buy it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Allie, for the comments and kind words! This palette was bought at the Duty-Free shop at YVR aiport...BUT, good news..I went to the Duty-Free shop by Blaine on the weekend and they have them there. I highly recommend making a quick trip to the states and picking it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty travel palette!! LOOOVE it! Too bad you didnt purchase it :(

    I totally agree that Dior makes such gorgeous, silky eyeshadow palettes! And I looove Extase Pink! SOO pretty! (see how excited I get when talking about Dior palettes? LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha, Dior is a fabulous line. I was lucky enough, though, that my bf picked this up for me on one of his trips...YAY

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!...XO Christina


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.