Oct 20, 2010

Noxzema Girls Really DO Get Noticed!

Lately, my skin's been rebelling.

I mean, seriously rebelling with a capital R....There have been some extra pimples in odd spots (around my forehead and ears???) and even inflammed blackheads (on my chin) which never normally happen to me. As much as I want to blame it on the weather, I know it's because I've been trying so many different skin care products.



I was in Shoppers Drug Mart about two weeks ago buying stamps and walked down the skin care aisle on my way to the post office. I stopped in front of the Noxzema section and stared at the products for a while. Now, I'll be honest, I've never tried this product line before though I've read many rave reviews about their creams. I picked up The Original Deep Cleansing Cream and, of course, bought it.


When I got home, I washed my face immediately. I rinsed my face and applied the cream right away, prior to patting dry. (It smells like Vicks VapoRub by the way.) Instantly, my skin started to tingle in an odd clean sort of way. I rubbed my fingers around in circles on my skin for about 5 minutes and then went to rinse off. Once clean, my skin glowed and felt even softer than it ever had before.


I've been using it every night for the past two weeks and not only have all my blemish issues disappeared BUT the scaring and redness is actually going away. I've actually found my new cleanser and will never be using anything else.


It definitely pays to go back to basics!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am also loving it Christina; I can't wait to see if I get even better results! i guess there's a reason it's been around forever!love you xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear that you're loving it too. I have a great feeling about this product so definitely give it some time....xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!...XO Christina


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.