Oct 16, 2010

Definitely Diggin Rimmel's Mascara


It's official. I'm completely biased.

The fact that Rimmel London has signed on Zooey Deschanel as their "new face" is making me want to purchase Rimmel a bit more frequently. She is literally my female actress crush! Oh, and plus she's married to the lead singer of one of my all-time favorite bands SO you can see why this bias thing is occurring.

On one of my shopping endeavors, about a month ago, I picked up Rimmel London's NEW Lash Accelerator Mascara but never thought to try it until after I'd completed the RapidLash. Reason being was this mascara is also designed to stimulate and promote natural lash growth. The product's advertisements say that "overtime, the unique Grow-Lash Complex
strengthens, nourishes and renews lashes to promote natural lash growth for up to 117% longer looking lashes after 30 days".

I have been using the product for about a week now and am genuinely impressed. Not because my lashes are so long they touch my forehead BUT because the mascara is quite good. It goes on smooth, dark and definitely does extend lashes to make the appear full and long. My one comment is you have to "double-dip". (I despise a mascara wand that doesn't fully coat one eye. You have to dip the wand in to coat the upper lashes and then dip again to coat the bottom.....yes, I'm EXTREMELY nit-picky.)

Because it's only been a week, I'm not noticing a change, whatsoever, to my lash length. Now, having said this, I just completed the RapidLash Serum and because of this I honestly think another lash growth product won't work for me at this time. I still love the product though because for under $10 you can have a product that actually works.

NOTE: If someone has tried it for the full month, I'd love to hear your thoughts!!

1 comment:

Thanks for the love!...XO Christina


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.